The 3rd International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities (TridentCom) will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA, during May 21-23, 2007 and it will include a session for live system demonstrations.
This is an opportunity to feature mature systems or innovative prototypes that show how applied research results are implemented. We also encourage submission of a demo that has already been described in the published literature in sufficient details. In addition, the demo should be attractive, address an application of broad interest in such a way that it can be appreciated by a diverse audience, and clearly show the contributions to the conference themes:
• Next Generation Internet Testbeds
• Next Generation Wireless Network Testbeds
• Next Generation Optical Network Testbeds
• Ubiquitous Network Testbeds
• Wireless Sensor Testbeds
• Testbed Operation & Management for User Communities
• Testbed Operation & Management for Research Communities
• Testbed Cooperation & Integration
• Innovative Measurements Methodologies & Tools
• Traffic Measurements Testbeds
• Software Tools to Support Distributed Testbeds / Virtual Laboratories
• Management of Massive Databases of Experimental Data
• Knowledge & Technology Transfer Procedures
• Security (AAA) Testing on Open Testbeds
• Social Impacts of Infrastructures
• Infrastructure Real-Life Applications
• Business Models for Infrastructure Budgeting & Planning
• Infrastructure Renting & Pricing Policies
• Vendors & Providers Partnerships
Demo proposals should be sent to Miguel Ponce de Leon, Demo Co-Chair at (miguelpdl at tssg.org)
Demo proposals should consist of:
1. - Title and Description of the Demo,
A document (1- 4 pages) that should summarize and possibly provide references to previously published work, or provides sufficient details regarding the underlying technologies. In either case, the document should describe how the system is used to solve practically important problems, and may contain discussion of system implementation, deployment, or case studies of use in the field. In case of mature work, please include some novel (i.e., unpublished) aspect of the work so it can be included in the proceedings.
2. - Infrastructure Requirements,
Itemize any equipment or facilities that you will require for your system demonstration
3. - Biographical Sketch of the Presenter(s).
4. - Demonstration
All demonstrations should be supported by a poster during the conference, showing both the general set-up of the demo as well as illustrating the chief ideas of the solution.
|Submission of demo||Closed|
|Notification of acceptance||March 22, 2007|